The Center for Optimal Living
A Holistic Wellness Course
Take an active role in your health and sign up for a course today. Our courses teach you how to return to the lifestyle you enjoy and value. You learn about nutrition, movement, deep breathing, the power of the mind, and so much more. Our personal approach will help you reach your wellness goals.
We are here to help you successfully manage your wellness goals and get back to living your life and reaching your potential!
Discover How YOU Can Achieve Total Body Wellness
We offer a personal approach to whole body wellness. Everyone has a unique life and our past experiences (whether physical or emotional) can sometimes limit us in reaching our full potential and wellness goals. We offer in-person and virtual courses at the Center for Optimal Living. During the course, you will receive:
- A holistic pain management program focused on improving your quality of life and getting you back to doing the things that are important to you.
- Assistance in setting goals, which move you from a being a chronic pain sufferer to a person living with chronic pain.
- A well-round activity program adapted for the special needs of persons with chronic pain.
- Help with a nutrition plan that will minimize inflammation in your body.
- The opportunity to share experiences and support with others suffering chronic pain.
- Education about your pain, medication and treatments.
- Explore treatments like acupuncture, supplements and massage therapy and their benefits.
What is a holistic wellness course?
A holistic wellness course provides you information, tools and resources over a series of classes to help you reduce pain (whether physical or emotional) and return to the lifestyle you enjoy and value. At The Center for Optimal Living in Enterprise, we take an active, personal approach in decreasing the effects of chronic pain and help you regain control of your life and reach your wellness goals.
Our course is designed for anyone experiencing chronic pain which could be migraines, headaches, diabetes, disc compression, joint pain, complications due to being overweight, young athletes who are in physical therapy for a sports injury, self-induced vomiting and so much more. Even individuals experiencing depression and anxiety have benefited from the course.
How do I sign up for the course?
- Call us at 541-398-2478 to get started.
- We will schedule your first appointment (in-person or virtually) with Stephen Kliewer at The Center for Optimal Living.
- You will spend about one hour learning about the program with Stephen. You can ask as many questions as you wish. Stephen will get to know you, ask you a series of questions to learn more about you and begin to help you explore your options.
- After your first appointment, you will be invited to participate in a course (either virtually or in-person depending on your wellness goals and comfort). The course will include health education, resources and tools to help you reach your wellness goals.
- Before you start the course, we will request a medical release from your primary care provider.
Even after becoming a patient at the Center, you will continue to work with your regular provider. We do not prescribe medications – only provide recommendations to the provider on your medications if needed.
If you are unaware your healthcare provider referred you to this program, please contact your healthcare provider directly and follow-up with them on why they recommended you to this program. You do NOT need a referral to participate in this program.
How much will it cost?
It depends on what type of health insurance you have.
- Oregon Health Plan – we will bill Greater Oregon Behavioral Health, Inc. and the treatment will be covered.
- Private Insurance – We will bill your plan. You will only be responsible for a $5 copay per visit or $50 copay for 10 week course.
- Medicare – you will need to complete an Advance Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage since at this time Medicare does not cover these services. You will only be responsible for a $5 copay per visit or $50 copay for 10 week course.
If you have any billing questions or need financial assistance for this program, please contact Tammy Greer at 541-426-4524 x1015.
103 HWY 82, Enterprise, OR 97828
Number: (541) 398-2478
Hours: Tuesday - Thursday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Meet Our Team
Stephen Kliewer, Director
Elizabeth Casebourn, Peer Support Specialist