Health on Wheels
Reaching the Far Corners of Wallowa County
Since 2016, the Health on Wheels or HOW Van brings healthcare to the far reaches of Wallowa County - meeting people where they are at and who might otherwise have limited access to healthcare. Our hope is to eliminate any barriers to mental health and medical services for all Wallowa County residents, regardless of location. Having access to healthcare is important to us!
Health on Wheels or HOW Van brings mental health, medical, dental, and holistic health alternatives to the most geographically isolated areas of our county - Imnaha, Troy, and Wallowa every month.
Services available include:
- Mental health screenings and treatment
- Medical services
- Dental screenings and referrals
- Insurance application assistance
- Case management
- Referral assistance
- Employment services
- Housing assistance
- Alcohol and Drug Screenings
Health on Wheels Schedule
No appointment needed.
Hours: 10am- 1pm at the following locations:
- 3rd Friday of every month: Imnaha, Oregon located at the Imnaha School
- 4th Friday of every month: Troy, Oregon located at the Troy School
Questions? Contact Erica Stockdale, (541) 426-0801.