Offering Competitive Benefits
Wallowa Valley Center for Wellness offers a competitive benefit package and promotes work place wellness. We also value family and vacation time and highly encourage all eligible employees to take their vacation time each year. We believe play, rest, and vacations are critical for our staff to provide love-filled care to our community.
We offer benefits to all employees, including:
- Free Employee Assistance Program benefits
- Sick time accruals (up to 8 hours accrued per month)
- Paid time off for Jury Duty
- Discounted gym membership for employee and family
- Family and Medical Leave benefits according to Federal requirements
- Oregon Family Leave benefits according to State requirements
- Employee paid Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Cancer, Dental, Accident and Hospitalization policies through Aflac
Employees working at least 10 hours or more a week earn all the above, and:
- Paid vacation accruals (full time employees can accrue up to 8 hours per month)
Employees working 20 hours or more a week earn all the above, and:
- 10 paid holidays
- 5 Mental Health Days per year
- Retirement Benefits with employer contribution after 1 year and 1000 hours of service. Employees contribute 4% and employer contributes 8%.
Employees working 30 hours more a week earn all the above, and:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits available for employee and family with 80% employer-paid premiums. We recognize domestic partnerships for family establishment as determined by the state of Oregon.
Please contact our Human Resource Manager if you have any questions about our benefit package.