Pay Your Bill
Submit Payments in Multiple Ways

couple paying bill over phone

We have enhanced our billing system to offer you a variety of ways to pay your bills including in person, or by mail. If you are having difficulty paying your bill or have questions about your bill, please call us at 541-426-4524 and we will discuss your options with you.


You can pay your bill at the Front Desk at the Main Office using the following methods:

  • Cash
  • Personal Check
  • Money Order
  • Visa, MasterCard, and Discover

By Phone

For your convenience, you may contact our front office, and make a payment using our secure system. Please call 541-426-4524. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover by phone payments. 

By Mail

Payments can be made using the following methods:

  • Personal Check
  • Money Order
  • Visa, MasterCard, and Discover 

When mailing payments, please send payment with invoice stub to:

Wallowa Valley Center for Wellness
PO Box 268
Enterprise, OR 97828

Common Questions about Your Bill

Why does it look like I got a bill from Winding Waters Community Health Clinic?

Both organizations are using similar billing agencies. Due to this, our bills look very similar. Please note the date and type of service on your bill. If you have any questions or concerns about your bill, please contact us at 541-426-4524.

When will I receive my bill for services?

Expect to see a billing statement within 4-6 weeks.

I sent in my payment via the mail over a month ago. Why hasn't the check cleared?

The return mailing address on our billing invoices is a processing center in The Dalles. We are working on fixing it to be our mailing address PO Box 268 Enterprise, OR 97828. Due to this situation, sometimes it can take a while for us to receive your payment and deposit your check. If this is a financial hardship, please either drop off your payment at 103 Hwy 82 in Enterprise or change the return address to our mailing address PO Box 268 Enterprise, OR 97828. Please call us if you have any questions at 541-426-4524.

I never received a bill for services. What should I do?

If you have Oregon Health Plan coverage, you will not be charged personally for any covered services except for copay amounts. If you have private insurance, you should have received an explanation of benefits and a bill stating what your insurance has been billed and what is your responsibility. If you did not receive the above, please call us immediately at 541-426-4524.

Why am I receiving calls from a collections agency?

Payments not received within 60 days of the statement date are turned over to a collections agency.

wallowa valley center for wellness logo

Bringing hope, dignity
and wellness to our community


Main Office
606 Medical Parkway, Enterprise 

Mailing Address
PO Box 268
Enterprise, OR 97828

24/7 crisis line 541-398-1175