Offering Competitive Benefits
Wallowa Valley Center for Wellness offers a competitive benefit package and promotes workplace wellness. We also value family and vacation time and highly encourage all eligible employees to take their vacation time each year. We believe play, rest, and vacations are critical for our staff to provide love-filled care to our community.
We offer benefits to all employees, including:
- Free Employee Assistance Program benefits
- Sick time accruals (up to 8 hours accrued per month)
- Paid time off for Jury Duty
- Family and Medical Leave benefits according to Federal requirements
- Oregon Family Leave benefits according to State requirements
- Employee paid Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Cancer, Dental, Accident and Hospitalization policies through Aflac
Employees working at least 10 hours or more a week earn all the above, and:
- Paid vacation accruals (full-time employees start accruing at 8 hours per month)
Employees working 20 hours or more a week earn all the above, and:
- 10 paid holidays
- 5 Wellness Days per year
- Retirement Benefits with employer contribution after 1 year and 1000 hours of service. Employees contribute 4% and employer contributes 8%.
Employees working 30 hours more a week earn all the above, and:
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits available for employees and family members. We recognize domestic partnerships for family establishment as determined by the state of Oregon.
- Annual Lifeflight membership for employees and family members.
Please contact Human Resources if you have any questions about our benefit package.