Offering Competitive Benefits
Wallowa Valley Center for Wellness offers a competitive benefit package and promotes work place wellness. We also value family and vacation time and highly encourage all eligible employees to take their vacation time each year. We believe play, rest, and vacations are critical for our staff to provide love-filled care to our community.
Employees who work 30 hours or more per week are eligible for the following benefits:
- 8 hours of vacation accrued per month
- 8 hours of Sick accrued per month
- 10 paid holidays
- 5 Mental Health Days per year
- Discounted gym membership
- Health Insurance benefits – Employer currently pays 80% of employee and dependents premium
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Benefits after 1 year and 1,000 hours of service (100% vested once eligible to participate - 4% Employee contribution required and 8% Employer contribution)
Please contact our Human Resource Manager if you have any questions about our benefit package.